Punjas has always been committed to serving the people of Fiji and the South Pacific. From the humble beginnings, the family-run business has now grown to be one of the Pacific’s largest privately-owned companies employing over 1,100 people. The company’s products can be found in Papua New Guinea, the Solomon’s, Vanuatu, Samoa, Tonga, Kiribati, New Zealand, Australia, the United States of America and Canada providing even greater benefit for Fiji and its people.
• Punjas Flour – Normal Flour, Roti Flour, Punjas Semolina, Wholemeal Flour
• Punjas Rice – Jasmine Rice, Calrose Rice, Long Grain Rice, Parboiled Rice
• Punjas Biscuits – Breakfast Crackers, Cabin Crackers and Cabin Bread, Punjas Peanut Cookies, Choc Chip Cookies, Coconut Cookies, Coco & Coconut Cookies and Oats & Ginger Cookies. Punjas Tea Biscuits include Milk Coffee Biscuits, Milk Arrowroot Biscuits, Scotch Finger Biscuits and Nice Biscuits.
• Punjas Oils – Canola Oil, Soya Bean Oil, Sunflower Oil, Mustard Oil
• Punjas Lentils & Spices – Lentils include Urdi Dhal, Split Peas, Masoor Dhal, Chana Dhal. Spices include Haldi Powder, Curry Powder, Chili Powder, Palau Masala, etc.
• Punjas Wraps
• Punjas Dairy – Red Cow Milk Powder, Condensed Milk, Punjas Powdered Milk, Punjas Ghee
• Punjas Ceylon Tea and Punjas Classic Teas
• Ocean Soaps – MedX Antibacterial Soap, Ocean Naturals Body Soap, Coral Detergent, etc.
• Naturally Fiji – Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Lotion, etc.
• Imports and distribution of world-renowned brands such as Fonterra, Diageo, Lanson, Rhodes Juice, etc.
The Federated States of Micronesia, Cook Islands, East Timor, Tahiti, Nauru, New Caledonia, Tuvalu, Wallis and Futuna, PNG, Solomon Islands, Samoa, United Kingdom, the United States of America, Canada, Australia and New Zealand.